Monday, January 14, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress

I am super impressed with the Kiss Nail Dress line. These pictures don't lie, the looks are very colorful and bold which I love--I've been getting compliments from people who saw my nails from over 10 feet away! Seriously though, imagine trying to create this look yourself..glitter, print, colors and all. You don't have to do that with these and it saves so much time. I've never used nail stickers before but I love these and the application was a lot easier and faster than I expected. Literally all you do is choose what size you think is best, carefully peel off the sticker (and they are pretty thick stickers so they don't tear easily) and just stick them on (and I suggest applying the center of the bottom tip near the cuticle first and them smoothing the sticker to the edges) and pile off the excess. Filing off the rest didn't appear as smooth on the tip as I wished, so I actually found that trimming the excess of with a nail clipper (or you could use small scissors) works really well. I did use a nude colored base coat since the stickers appeared to be a bit sheer, and even though you don't need it, I also applied a top coat to enhance the shine and protect the textured surface from getting caught on anything and snagging. There are over 21 designs to choose from that appeal to any age range and are affordable at $6.99 at drugstores and other retailers, so way cheaper to get salon quality nails that last up to 10 days without going to the salon and spending mega bucks. I'm not just saying this, I really love these! It seems like I love everything I blog about but it's all true haha thank you for reading! You can look at all the Kiss brand has to offer here: http://bit.ly/SipR5S and read honest reviews here on Influenster: http://bit.ly/11cEdY7 xoxo Love, Kenzie

* I received this product complimentary from Influenster as part of the Holiday VoxBox program. This is my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment