Sunday, January 13, 2013

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

I was super impressed by the New York Color Liquid Lipshine in my Influenster Holiday VoxBox! The only times I've tried products from NYC in the past, I haven't been a big fan of them, but I'm a huge fan of the Liquid Lipshine! The color I received was "Nude York City", a light sheer peach color with a little shimmer throughout it. It smells really good--like coconut, but it doesn't taste like anything. My favorite thing is that it is nice and smooth and not sticky, which is my pet peeve when it comes to lip products. It looks really nice and gives natural shine on the lips and also looks good layered over a darker color on the center of the lip. The applicator is really nice and flexible so you can put it on without a mirror and don't have to worry. I've gotten many compliments on it and I highly recommend it. You can visit the NYC New York Color website at: http://bit.ly/ZmNfMI and read reviews on this product here: http://bit.ly/10cwV7v Thanks for reading everyone! xoxo, Kenzie

*I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. This is my honest review of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment