Monday, November 30, 2015

Take the Pantene #BeautifulLengths #8or8 Challenge!


Influenster has inspired me to participate in the Pantene #BeautifulLengths #8or8 Challenge, where you can choose to either donate 8" of hair or $8 towards helping those who lose their locks to cancer battles. The Pantene Beautiful Lengths program provides free, real-hair wigs to those who deserve them. 


In hopes to help inspire those on the fence, I made this collage of beautiful blonde celebrity bombshells with cute cropped cuts! Jennifer Lawrences piecey pixie is the epitome of sass and class. Julianne Hough, Scarlett Johannsson, and Taylor Swift have shown off the prettiest short beachy waves! Not only will donating your hair made you feel good, but it can also make you look great!



Sadly, I could not participate in the 8" donation even if I wanted to, because my hair is bleached and dyed pink and purple at the tips! I did, however, donate $8 towards the cause via the link below: 











I have had several family members lose battles to cancer, and I am supporting a family friend in her current battle with Lieukemia. Everyone I know who has had similar experiences to these is deserving of a beautiful wig.

This is the season of giving, and any and every donation counts!








No comments:

Post a Comment