Monday, July 23, 2012

I Think I'm Obsessed..with Studs..A Hyper Post from Kenzie


Noo, not that kind of stud O.o weird people..Anyways lately whenever I go out shopping I don't know what it is that possesses me to look straight at a studded object. Studs are a daring fashion statement, but at the same time it's not overwhelming. (in most cases)..not like bright neon skinny jeans or something (and don't get me wrong those can be very cute but I'll fill you in later on what I mean by that.) Getting waaay side tracked, STUDS. They're cute. They're silver. gold. green? every color!! FUNN! These studded heels are like..a mullet, a fashionable one though! Business in the front,  party in the back! And when people see you walk away their eyes wont stray away so quickly. You don't have to be a biker to wear a studded jacket, either. When paired with the right outfit, it can be a great eye-catching piece in your wardrobe. Let's not forget studded shorts. Every beauty guru on instagram is raving over studded shorts, and I don't blame them. There are so many different looks you can create and you can make studded shorts yourself...more sophisticated than bedazzling! If you like to play it safe, you can amp up any simple outfit with studded jewelery. Bracelets, cuffs, belts, rings, you name it.. can come in a studded design. What I like so much about studs is that they can appear on dainty and flirty items, and also be a must-have for daring, rebellious looks. You don't need so much money to buy it because they are made of so many different things, and come in so many different shapes. Circular studs, square, triangle, trapezoid, ya know. You're bound to find outfits with studs almost anywhere you look! I know I have..because I'm not obsessed at all...

Love, Kenzie

Tomorrow I will be reviewing a long loved skincare product. Thanks for your support and remember to follow via GFC or Bloglovin'. More followers, more chance for giveaways! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment